Hospice Home Care
Why choose hospice home care
Hospice Home Care offers top-quality health care to patients in the comfort of their own home or a relative’s home. Through regular visits and consultation, hospice staff members provide individualized compassionate care through a range of services.
Once a patient is admitted
- The patient’s physician or the hospice medical director works with the family to develop the plan of care.
- The hospice team works with the family and primary caregiver to help them meet the day-to-day needs of their loved one.
- Social workers offer support for the entire family, including counseling, advocacy, resources, and education.
- Hospice nurses assess patient needs and provide medical care.
- Certified nurse aides are available to assist with personal care and other activities to enable the patient to stay at home.
Other services offered
- Spiritual care staff address the spiritual needs of the patient and family, if desired.
- Volunteers provide respite care, companionship, and other assistance where desired.
- On-call nurses address medical concerns 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapists help the patient maintain the highest possible functional level.
- Bereavement staff work with the family to provide grief support following the death of a loved one.
The Angela Hospice service area includes the community of Southeast Michigan.
For more information about Hospice Home Care or to inquire about initiating hospice care, call toll free (866) 464-7810.