A home away from home
The Angela Hospice Care Center provides a unique alternative for hospice patients who are unable to remain at home.
Our 32 individual patient rooms feature:
- Home-like atmosphere
- Private rest room
- Adjustable bed for maximum comfort
- Large dresser, closet, and shelves to accommodate personal items and photographs
- Low windows with bird feeder to allow a bed-bound person to see outside
- Cable TV, DVD player, and phone
- Whirlpool tub and shower available
Services for the patient
Residents receive around the clock care from our expert hospice staff, including pain management and symptom control, meals prepared by our dietary department, and access to all hospice disciplines, including personal care, social work services, and spiritual support. Volunteers are also available to provide companionship and assistance as desired.
Services for the family
Our Care Center also features amenities for families and visitors including:
- 24-hour visiting for family and friends
- Pets welcome during the day
- 11 family gathering areas, including an outdoor atrium and a large family kitchen
- Guest meal plans for a small fee
- Bereavement and spiritual support as desired
Angela Hospice also provides hospice care in hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
For information about initiating hospice care, or to schedule a tour of the facility, call toll free (866) 464-7810.
Take our Virtual Tour